This position is responsible for carrying out administrative and clincal duties under the direction of a medical provider.
Applicants must be:
• Knowledgeable in medical terminology
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Able to establish and maintain a working relationship with patients, physicians, management, and co-workers.
• Able to effectively handle the daily fluctuations of patient volume.
• Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) preferred, however, applicants may be considered based on experience.
This position is full-time with a competitive wage and benefit package available. If interested please send your resume and completed Krohn Clinic employment application to:
Attn: MA Manager
610 W. Adams Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615