At Krohn Clinic, we are committed to delivering outstanding and comprehensive medical care – delivered locally with compassion, to the entire Jackson County area and beyond.
Krohn Clinic is looking for a motivated, energetic, a highly trusted, organized, and detail oriented individual to join our accounting team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processing payroll on a correct and timely basis, both biweekly and monthly.
2. Prepare 401K/Roth files monthly for transmission.
3. Filing all related tax payments accurately and on time. This includes weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly. Report all Labor and Payroll information to state and federal authorities.
4. Process verified invoices through the system & print accounts payable checks to the proper recipients. Process refund checks as needed.
5. Monthly balancing accounts payable and inventory.
6. Maintain a daily current bank balance. Verifies and balances payments on a daily and monthly basis. Prepare bank reconciliation for all accounts.
7. Maintains the integrity of highly confidential patient and clinic information.
Skills and Abilities:
⦁ Strong computer and technical skills
⦁ Excellent written and oral communication skills
⦁ Integrity and confidentiality are essential
⦁ Adaptability and Creativity
⦁ Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
⦁ Multi-tasking skills
⦁ Associates degree in accounting is a must
⦁ Experience is preferred but not required
Why choose Krohn Clinic?
⦁ Unsurpassed benefits
⦁ Family friendly working environment
⦁ Competitive Salary
Physical/Mental Demands: Work is performed in a pleasant office environment. This is a full-time position with hours of work that are generally during regular business hours. There will be some variation in work hours due to employee shift schedules, special projects, deadlines, employee and clinic needs, and other concerns.
Mail completed applications to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
610 W. Adams Street Black River Falls, WI 54615