Krohn Clinic prides itself on delivering the highest quality personal primary healthcare to all of Jackson County. Come work for an organization that strives to be the best by hiring the best! We value integrity, respect and teamwork throughout all that are a part of the Krohn Clinic family.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Custodial Maintenance include:
• Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor in keeping the building and grounds safe and clean
• Vacuums, dusts, sweeps and mops floors
• Cleans bathrooms, collects and completes laundry, collects and empties waste containers, and other maintenance duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements of the Custodial Maintenance include:
• Previous experience in maintenance/housekeeping is preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Multi-tasking ability is required
• Ability to stay organized and communicate with others
Benefits of the Custodial Maintenance:
• Unsurpassed Benefits
• Competitive Wages
• Family Friendly Work Environment
Attn: Human Resources Manager
610 W. Adams Street Black River Falls, WI 54615