Krohn Clinic is currently in search of a motivated individual responsible for communicating information and providing human resources services to managers, employees and potential employees. The purpose of this position is to ensure positive employee relations, low employee turnover, and a work culture that supports the clinics mission, vision, and values. This is an exempt position reporting directly to the Director of Clinic Services as a member of the Management Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with people and driving organizations forward.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with the Manager Team to set the course and direction of the human resource function. Serves as a leader in establishing and maintaining a culture that supports constructive relationships between employees and the clinic.
• Develops and recommends programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding employment issues to support clinic goals and objectives.
• Develops and manages the recruitment-selection process to ensure that properly qualified candidates are hired in an efficient, timely and legal manner. Works with managers to understand their recruiting needs and ensure their competence in the selection process.
• Develops and conducts new employee orientation sessions to ensure the smooth and successful transition of new hires into the clinic.
• Prepares, issues, and periodically updates the Employee Handbook and other policy manuals to ensure consistent application of human resources policies throughout the clinic. Assists management in the interpretation and administration of policy. Informs employees of any changes/updates.
• Assists managers with assessment and resolution of employee relations issues as needed. Is knowledgeable of resources available and regulatory parameters for problem solving.
• Provides for the efficient and effective administration of employee benefit plans including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, PTO, retirement plan, and education assistance.
• Works closely with managers to assess and resolve employee performance problems. Develops and administers corrective action process. Assists managers as needed with developing performance improvement/accountability plans for employees, following up on results, and if necessary, coaching them on the termination process.
• Ensures that systems are in place to efficiently, confidentially, and effectively maintain legally required and other important records on employees and human resource programs and activities. Ensures required government reporting is conducted.
• Maintain up to date credentialing information on all providers license, DEA, etc.. Completing all forms for re-credentialing from various insurance companies.
• Keeps current in field by reading published information and attending authorized seminars and conferences.
• Other job-related duties as may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong computer and technical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Integrity and confidentiality are essential
• Adaptability and Creativity
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of HR Laws both Federal and State
• Multi-tasking skills
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, business management, or equivalent is required.
• Five years of human resources generalist and/or management experience.
• Experience working in employee relations, selection, compensation, performance appraisal, training and development, employee benefits, wage and hour compliance, policy development, and safety concerns.
Why choose Krohn Clinic?
• Unsurpassed benefits
• Family friendly working environment
Physical/Mental Demands: Work is performed largely in a pleasant office environment.
This is a full-time position with hours of work that are generally during regular business hours. There will be some variation in work hours due to employee shift schedules, special projects, deadlines, employee and clinic needs, and other concerns.
Please submit an application and resume to:
Krohn Clinic, LTD.
Attn: Sandra Salsman
610 W. Adams Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615