Krohn Clinic has a position available as a full-time MLT/MT in our fast-paced Clinic Laboratory.
• Performs routine and specialized moderate and high-complexity laboratory tests on all types of blood and body fluid specimens under minimal supervision.
• Ensures accurate and reliable test results by adhering to a strict quality control program.
• Performs instrument function checks and preventative maintenance procedures according to department’s policies and procedures.
• Maintains records and statistical data according to regulative requirements.
• Collects chain of custody urine drug screens as required.
• Assists as needed in all laboratory areas as required to maintain appropriate patient care.
Applicants must have:
• The ability to work effectively under stress and efficiently handle the daily fluctuations in patient volume.
• Basic computer skills including experience using computer software applications is required.
The MLT position reports directly to the Ancillary Services Manager and works closely with other clinic staff to ensure appropriate customer service is given.
Daily contact with patients is expected. Work is performed in a laboratory environment. This position is full-time during the day, Monday – Friday with competitive wage and benefit package available.
• Degree as a MLT or MT
• Certifications: MLT (ASCP), MT (ASCP) or equivalent
Send resume to: Krohn Clinic, Ltd
Attn: Ancillary Services Manager
610 W. Adams Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615