Position available as a Phlebotomist in our fast paced Clinic Laboratory. This position is responsible for instructing our patients on sample collection procedures and performing blood and urine collection procedures utilizing standard collection methods. The individual must follow strict patient identification policies including verification of specimen labels applied to patient samples.
• Performs phlebotomy and collection procedures.
• Clerical tasks and computer data entry.
• Must be customer service focused and professional.
• Maintenance of the assigned work area, including disinfection and stocking supplies.
• Must have the ability to work effectively under stress and efficiently handle the daily fluctuations in patient volume.
The phlebotomist reports directly to the Ancillary Services Manager and works closely with coworkers and other clinical staff to collaborate to ensure appropriate customer service is given. Daily contact with patients is expected. Work is performed in a laboratory environment.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Minimum Required: None
Preferred/Optional: One year phlebotomy experience with venipuncture and capillary puncture. Knowledge of medical terminology or exposure to a medical environment.
This position is full-time during the day, Monday – Friday with competitive wage and benefit package available.
Application available at www.krohnclinic.com
Send to: Human Resources Manager
Krohn Clinic, Ltd.
610 W. Adams Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615