The Registered Nurse position is responsible for assessing, treating, and educating patients under the direction of a medical provider.
Applicant must be:
• Proficient utilizing various medical equipment (i.e. IV pumps, cardiac monitors, EKG machine, etc.)
• Strong time management skills and the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Must have an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
• Must have a current, valid Wisconsin Registered Nurse license or LPN; current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
• Complete Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within 1 year of employment
• Preferred if you have one year of ambulatory care, urgent care or another related field.
• Ability to prepare and compile data accurately and effectively
This position is full-time with a competitive wage and benefit package. If interested please apply online or send your resume and completed Krohn Clinic employment application to:
Attn: Human Resource Manager
610 W Adams St.
Black River Falls, WI 54615